Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Now Accepting Applications!!

Hello all you TBB enthusiasts!

Brooks and I are now accepting applications for TBB for the 2007 cycling season. If you are interested, just post a comment with some basic info...what type of racing you are interested in, which races you are planning on attending, and why you want to be part of the Team Brown Bear experience. ;)

We are hoping to expand the team to include many genres of racing: Mountain, road, cross, triathlons, endurance, etc. You name it, TBB will be there.

Our final jersey design should be ready to go in the next month or so, and shortly after that we will be taking the initial jersey order. We'll keep you posted.

ROAR!!

3 comments:

Simmons said...

Hi. My name is Dave "Vino" Simmons. I would very much like to be a part of your Team Brown Bear. I want to ride my bike in winter, endurance, mountain, road and hopefully cross races next season. I plan on attending the Arrowhead 135, 24 Hour Nationals, 24 hours of Afton, Paddy's Manitoba Marathon, MN and ND state RR, as many MNSCS races as I can afford to go to, and any CX races that I still have the legs for in the fall. Please consider me when putting together your fine team next year. And I mean FINE :) Thank you. Hope to hear from you soon. DVS :)

Brian said...

Welcome aboard, Vino. :)

Scotty J said...

Hallo, My name is Scott "The Pukeman" Johnson. You all may not know me but I am from Missoula, MT. Team Brown Bear is my kind outfit a bunch of rigerous hard workers!! I would describe me as a rider kindof like RUDY. I am not built like your normal cyclist but I have heart!! The racing I would represent are triathlons and downhills. I plan on racing 7 or more triatlons including the 1/2 Ironman in Spokane WA this summer. Also, this summer I am going to start racing Super-D's. I hopefully will get in 3 or 4 of those. I think that I would bring a new kindof racer to Team Brown Bear and that is why I think you should consider me as a candidate for this upcoming season. Thanks for even considering me. Oh yeah not to name drop or anything my sister (Mary Leedahl) is married to one of the presidents.